But 20% of the time, I am a wackadoo food lover. I think about ways to prepare food and fantasize about menus. I peruse food sites and think about baking. I fantasize about building cakes and rolling cinnamon rolls. In sugar. That is thinking that I try to avoid a bit....
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Eating...
I vacillate between loving and hating food. Essentially I operate from an 80/20 perspective about food. 80 % of the time food is simply utilitarian. It just needs to fill the hole and it needs to be simple. The food needs to be ready to go, ready to eat. Taste and presentation are not critical. During these times, I am irritated that I have to prepare vegetables to make them palatable. I just want them done. I don't want to slave over a stove to make them delectable. I was so relieved to find some about to go, grilled veggies in my fridge today, so I could simply shove them down my throat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment